In his Career Coaching sessions, David E. Cooley:
- Collaborates with clients to develop powerful, executive-level resumes and/or executive bios that position the client in the most powerful way possible – and to have the greatest possibility of getting noticed by hiring managers and HR departments.
- Utilizes videotaped mock interviewing sessions and mock networking sessions ensure that participants are communicating key messaging about themselves and/or their businesses in a way that is powerful, highly effectively and strategically sound.
- Helps clients create a highly-effective networking strategy, introductions and messaging that exponentially increases career opportunities and contacts through a clear and concise communication style.
- Creates Action Plans for clients in collaborative manner to help them achieve their career goals in a proactive fashion, in a way that encourages personal accountability to achieve career goals.
- Integrates the "Leadership Branding" coaching methodology used in his executive coaching programs to help individuals achieve their new targeted roles through marketing their individual, powerful, and unique marketing messages.
- Helps clients negotiate for best terms for a new career role or for best revenue for their businesses.
On average, David’s Career Coaching programs last 3 months, allowing clients to fully integrate their new career marketing strategy and improved communication style into the key areas of career self-marketing in the most effective way possible.